I’m Theresa Williams, an artist and writer living and working in Bellingham, WA. Here are a few quick facts about me:
• I’ve refined my writing, painting, and mixed media skills as a community-activated artist in Bellingham for a little over five years.
• An instrumental moment happened when I discovered (through an integrated poetry course at university) my interest and ability in 2D and 3D art design.
• I lived in a cave in France.
• Discipline and time-management are paramount when considering community-based art. It is important for me to allot time for personal growth and reaching out to others.
• I love walking through the city, capturing the field of activity (whether it be the local farmers market down the road or bees buzzing by on a warm summer day) as I enjoy and admire our spaces.
• I communicate with all members of our community, maintaining a strong focus on integration and healing through art.
• I’m also passionate about helping people grow their business! My strongest skills lie in writing, film editing, design, and public speaking. I offer creative, artistic solutions with a background of both language and design.
Here is a link to my most recent visual poetry piece. Please click on the link to enjoy!
my current projects focus on visual poetry, film, and the integration of text and visual art. Please feel free to browse through my posts and have fun!
if anyone wants his/her poetry blog promotion on “POETRY PASSION”,then just send your blog details along with your (Author) pic & your blog’s niche Related pic that describes your blog is all about, at the following e-mail id: